1. Make a list of 100 things you absolutely love.
2. See if you can find a common theme among them.
3. See if you can combine seemingly different ones together in a novel way, and figure out how you can use this theme to add value to people’s lives.
4. Prioritize them from greatest to least important to work on if you had one year left to live.
5. Study five people who have been successful in a similar field. See how they did it.
6. Find the intersection between your passion, your skillsets (or ones you are willing and able to acquire), and what the world needs.
7. Figure out why it’s so important to you, and never let anyone convince you otherwise. Make it happen.
Whatever your dream is, stick with it.