Top employers offer secret international internships. You do not know for which internship or employer you could be the best fit, therefore you apply for all of them with only one CV/résumé. Let your qualifications speak for themselves!
Applications for Blind Applying are now closed
Want to be among the first to learn when a new round of applications opens up again? Sign up to our newsletter list below.
More than an internship, with Blind Applying we aspire to help you discover opportunities in industries and employers you might have not thought before. We will not only let you know when Blind Applying opens up again, we will also send you interesting news about the campaign and the employers' activities.
No more than one newsletter per month, only when we have something interesting to share. Promise!
Useful information about Blind Applying
- The Blind Applying internships are paid internships of minimum 3 months
- Interns can receive additional support for their housing and traveling costs, according to the location of their internships
- The Blind Applying internships are scheduled for late May - September. Exact internship dates & duration to be negotiated with the employers individually
- For some internships, it is required that the intern is an enrolled student during their internship. Other opportunities may be open to young graduates
- Application is open to all students and young graduates